Durable rebuilt PMI.org using an Agile approach delivering a best-practice Sitecore solution in 15 months, transforming PMI’s capacity for context marketing, marketing automation, and personalization.
Like many organizations, PMI is at the beginning of a fundamental transformation. It seeks to understand and meet the changing needs of their constituents and deepen their digital relationships with audiences.
PMI needed to evolve its website to become a highly flexible platform to understand user behavior, distinguish user segments, address user needs, and measure performance.
PMI also needed to further build internal capacity in both marketing and technology, as it sought to leverage the power of new digital marketing tools and maximize its return on investment.
- Established a goal-oriented approach to site content and services, and adjusted UX accordingly.
- Simplified content strategy to better serve end-user needs, rather than organizational structure or legacy technology systems.
- Refreshed and unified UI components to better present the PMI brand.
- Implemented the Sitecore Experience Platform, delivering personalization, goals and engagement measurement.
Access to 9,000+ articles in the Learning Library was significantly improved by consolidating them into a single faceted search.
- Delivered a best-practice Sitecore XP solution, providing complete technical readiness for advanced context marketing and automation.
- Reimagined major enterprise integrations to better serve user needs.
- Ensured compatibility across mobile and desktop devices.
- Increased efficiency and agility with a component-based architecture.
- Increased governance workflows and distributed editing.
- Helped PMI build marketing and technical capacity through training and knowledge sharing.
Our Agile approach delivered a best-practice Sitecore solution in 15 months, transforming PMI’s capacity for context marketing, marketing automation, and personalization. In addition to increasing revenue-driving KPIs, PMI has reduced technical debt, lowered costs and improved efficiency.
PMI can better respond to business owners’ needs by rapidly building experiences with microsites, page rows/columns, and a library of content components.
Themes, editor permissions, and workflows introduce levels of governance.
Technical best practices and solution flexibility have refocused skill sets across the organization from development to context marketing.
Enhanced analytic capability gives PMI better understanding of customer demand.