This position may be for you if…
- You are a marketing generalist who is interested in executing across a range of platforms, open to trying new tools and approaches to find the right mix.
- You thrive on continually tweaking and improving everything you touch, whether it’s A/B testing email copy to improve open rates or simplifying an internal workflow to be more efficient.
- You are excited by the prospect of joining a nimble organization where you can take an active role in our growth.
On any given day, you may find yourself…
- Ensuring our “ecosystem” of marketing tools and analytics solutions such as Drift, Salesforce, Outreach, Google Ads, SEM Rush, ZoomInfo, etc. are being used to their full potential.
- Providing clear, concise reporting on our marketing efforts, and analyzing results in order to provide recommendations to the leadership team to maximize ROI.
- Learning more about Durable, our unique qualities relative to our competitors, and the overall market for our services.
- Writing tweets and engaging with other accounts on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Writing or editing blog posts or copy for mass emails (including A/B tests).
- Exploring potential alternatives or additions to our marketing mix.
- Maintaining relationships with our business partners (such as Sitecore and Umbraco) to leverage their partner programs.
- Having initial conversations (via phone, email, and online chat) with prospective clients to set up further discussions with Durable leadership.
- Working with Durable leaders to refine our messaging so that it resonates with ideal prospects.
For this role, we require…
- You are able to work independently (and remotely) with minimal day-to-day supervision and guidance. You can set goals and meet them.
- You have at least 3 years of marketing experience at a digital agency, consultancy, or a similar company. (Bonus points if you’ve worked in an agency similar to Durable, whose core business is leading multi-year, enterprise-level programs with technologies such as Sitecore, Umbraco, Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.).
- You are regularly available to work between 9:00 a.m–1:00 p.m. EST (2:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. GMT) in order to have overlap with all of our offices.
- You must be a citizen or legal resident of the US or UK—we are unable to sponsor visas for international candidates at this time.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.