This position may be for you if…
- You view a problem in the context of the bigger picture and understand that the obvious solution may not always be the most appropriate one.
- You have a natural conscientiousness and want to work with a team that understands why “it works on my machine” is never the right answer.
- You are determined to further your skills and are committed to helping others in achieving the same.
- You are excited by the prospect of joining a nimble, growing organization where your voice will be heard.
On any given day, you may find yourself…
- Writing high quality unit-tested back-end code following SOLID principles.
- Working with the user experience, design, and QA teams to satisfy project's needs and ensure delivery and quality expectations.
- Being invited to attend a training course to further your skills and knowledge.
- Authoring detailed technical and functional specifications documentation.
- Configuring and maintaining Azure infrastructure, administering servers, and configuring continuous integration and deployments.
- Participating in specification workshops, story estimation and release planning.
- Participating in complex discussions covering development and infrastructure, in detail and with confidence.
- Presenting feature demonstrations to client and internal teams.
- Liaising with clients in meetings and presentations to determine technical objectives and constraints.
- Drawing on your experience to diagnose development and production issues.
- Several years of development experience in .NET.
- Several years of front-end development experience, including complex build systems.
- Several years working with Umbraco 7/8, preferably certified.
- A good working knowledge of SQL.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, with internal teams and clients alike.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Any experience with Sitecore and/or Dynamics CRM (beneficial).
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.