This position may be for you if…
- You view a problem in the context of the bigger picture and understand that the obvious solution may not always be the most appropriate one.
- You have a natural conscientiousness and want to work with a team that understands why "it works on my machine" is never the right answer.
- You are determined to further your skills and are committed to helping others in achieving the same.
- You are excited by the prospect of joining a nimble, growing organization where your voice will be heard.
On any given day, you may find yourself…
- Writing high quality unit-tested code following SOLID principles.
- Working with the user experience, design, and QA teams to satisfy project's needs and ensure delivery and quality expectations.
- Being invited to attend a training course to further your skills and knowledge.
- Authoring detailed technical and functional specifications documentation.
- Configuring and maintaining Azure infrastructure, administering servers, and configuring continuous integration and deployments.
- Participating in specification workshops, story estimation and release planning.
- Participating in complex discussions covering practically any aspect of development and infrastructure, in detail and with confidence.
- Presenting feature demonstrations to client and internal teams.
- Liaising with clients in meetings and presentations to determine technical objectives. and constraints.
- Drawing on your experience to diagnose development and production issues.
- Sitecore certification in Sitecore 8 or above.
- 3+ years of experience working as a backend developer across a wide range of aspects of the Sitecore Experience Platform (8+, experience of 9 an advantage).
- 5+ years of .NET development experience (ASP.NET and Web API).
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, with internal teams and clients alike.
- Experience with .NET and Sitecore ORM’s.
- Experience with Dynamics CRM (optional, but would represent a significant advantage).
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Commercial experience of SCRUM agile methodology.
- Understanding of SOLID design patterns and principles.
- Experience writing unit and integration tests.
- Experience working with IoC containers.
- Experience of GitFlow branching model.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org