This position may be for you if...
- You want to be part of an organization where project management is a core discipline rather than a commoditized support role.
- You are interested in how an Agile approach to development can better serve clients.
- You are interested in working with an international team.
- Have relevant digital experience having worked on large, long-term projects that involved enterprise-level CMS systems (such as Sitecore, Umbraco, etc.).
- Have additional experience with CRM (such as Dynamics or Salesforce), enterprise mass email systems, custom software, etc.
- You are excited by the prospect of joining a nimble, growing organization where your voice will be heard.
On any given day, you may find yourself...
- The go-to person who knows everything about what’s going on for one large account or multiple smaller accounts.
- Coordinating the development and presentation of all work and deliverables created by Durable’s Strategy, UX and Development teams in Washington DC and London.
- Producing project management deliverables such as project documentation, meeting minutes, schedules, estimates, etc.
- Working with the Key Client Partner in New York to set client expectations and discussing ways to improve client satisfaction and expand client relationships.
- Participating in the development of internal processes to improve efficiency.
- Studying to take the PMP certification exam or similar (that Durable will help pay for).
You’re able to...
- Be by far the most organized person in the room, because it’s your nature.
- Manage a project team across disciplines, cultures and geographies.
- Use Google Docs, Sheets, Slides etc. (and their MS equivalents) as well as Project Tracking software such as Jira, SmartSheets, etc. with great proficiency.
- Lead short presentations and actively participate in and document long presentations and discussions with many participants.
- Write well.
- 5+ years business experience.
- Some domestic and international travel.
- You must be a citizen or legal resident of the US—we are unable to sponsor visas for international candidates at this time.
- This is a full-time salaried position based in New York. We are not looking for remote or contract employees at this time.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org