This position may be for you if...
- Your real strength is lead generation and everything that goes into that.
- You have previously worked in another role in a digital agency (client services, project management, development, etc.) but new business is your passion.
- You are ready to take your career to the next level of responsibility and growth. You aspire to build a new business team and demonstrate your knowledge.
- You have experience working on new business with a strategically-focused digital agency, ideally one that works on multi-year, enterprise-level programs.
On any given day, you may find yourself...
- Working contacts at prospective client organizations and planning new business strategy with the New York office.
- Building and carefully maintaining our Salesforce database and using it to plan all your efforts.
- Maintaining relationships with our business partners (such as Sitecore and Umbraco) to leverage their partner programs for new business opportunities.
- Managing our ongoing email initiatives and having initial conversations with prospective clients to set up credentials presentations.
- Building awareness for Durable through social media, advertising, PR, etc.
- Participating in events such as conferences and meetups to meet new prospective clients and potential partners.
- Working with Durable managers to refine Durable’s messaging so that it resonates with ideal prospects.
- Attending credentials presentations to deepen your understanding of how we talk about Durable and our points of differentiation.
You’re able to...
- Make friends easily.
- Write very well.
- Pick up the phone to follow up on a lead without hesitation.
- Set goals and meet them with minimal management guidance.
- Do your work exclusively with cloud-based solutions such as Google Apps, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Outreach, etc.
- At least 5 years of new business experience at a digital agency, consultancy or a similar company.
- You must be a citizen or legal resident of the UK—we are unable to sponsor visas for international candidates at this time.
- This is a full-time salaried position based in London, we are not looking for remote or contract employees at this time.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org